The Instauro theme relies on the brand new in style Flat Design. It was created to be a Coming Quickly Web page and/or Upkeep Web page, so its fits the aim of a one-page web site, which attracts and retains the guests on the positioning.
The theme may be divided into two principal components. The primary one (the board) was inspirated by an Open and Shut Signal to draw the consumer’s consideration and incorporates the fundamental data, like a Title, Quick Description, Countdown Timer, Social Hyperlinks and a Subscription Kind.
The Subscription Kind has a validation to keep away from false subscribers, if the subscription goes properly then the board flips with a clean and reasonable validation.
The second a part of the theme incorporates the Social Timeline. Right here you’ll be able to present your Fb posts and Twitter feeds on a timeline. This be sure that you guests can examine your exercise right here and does not need to navigate to your social web page, and possibly guarantee a subscription.
- Fb wall and Twitter feed implementation (non-obligatory)
- Ajax subscription kind with validation (non-obligatory)
- Flat design with a number of colours
- Social media hyperlinks (non-obligatory)
- Countdown timer (non-obligatory)
- Stunning CSS3 animations
- Responsive desing for Cell / Pill
- Easy admin web page for subscriber administration (export performance)
- Simple configuration
Credit and Supply
- Mr Dafoe, Lato fonts: Google Net Fonts – http://www.google.com/fonts/
- Elusive Icons is a webfont that can be utilized with any of your initiatives. Bootstrap-based, Basis-based and even your customized initiatives! – http://shoestrap.org/downloads/elusive-icons-webfont/
- GSAP: Enterprise Inexperienced business license – http://www.greensock.com/club
- jQuery Countdown: A jQuery plugin that units a division or span to indicate a countdown to a given time. http://keith-wood.name/countdownRef.html
- QueryLoader v2: It serves the principle function of preloading the pictures in your web site by displaying an overlay and a loading bar. https://github.com/Gaya/QueryLoader2
Model 1.1 – 12 July 13
Added HTML information
Model 1.0 – 11 July 13