Mooli is A fully responsive web UI component and admin dashboard template. Designed carefully to fit various kinds of device screens. It comes with a few unique pages and components which can help you to build Admin Applications quickly.
It will help your team move faster and save development costs and valuable time. If you’re a developer and looking for an admin dashboard that is fully responsive with Bootstrap 4.5.0 in HTML then you are at the right place to start your project using Mooli.
1. What is Regular License ( $49)
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
2. What is Extended License ( $999)
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
3. Do I need to purchase a license for each website?
Yes, you need to have a separate license for each website.
4. Do you Charge for each Upgrade?
Not at all
Mooli, Admin Dashboard Features
- Angular version
- Laravel version
- Bootstrap 4x (version 4.5.0)
- Powered by SASS
- Dark and Light layouts (Just one click)
- LTR – RTL demos (Just one click)
- 7 Beautiful color schemes with Flat & Gradient colors (Just one click)
- 4 Pre-built Dashboard design (Analytics, Cryptocurrency, Campaign, & eCommerce Analytics)
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Flexible Charts and Maps
- Custom design for DataTables
- Pre-built Apps (Mailbox, Chat, Contacts, Calendar, To-do, Notes, File Manager, Blog, Social page etc.)
- Pre-built Pages (Search Page, Profile, Invoices, Timeline, Pricing, Image Gallery, Signin, Signup, Error Page, etc.)
- Unlimited Template Possibilities
- FREE Lifetime Updates
- Compatible with all latest Browsers
What do you get?
- Angular version zip file
- Laravel version zip file
- HTML version zip file
- Include – SASS landing page
- CSS & SCSS source codes
- All plugins & libraries
- Documents file with video
- Bootstrap https://getbootstrap.com/
- Nanum Gothic – Google Web Fonts / https://fonts.google.com
- Images – Pexels https://www.pexels.com/
— 22 Oct 2020
-- Big Update ( Angular 10x version)
— 23 July 2020
-- Big Update -- -Add Angular version -- -Add Laravel version
— 01 June 2020
-- Update latest Bootstrap 4.5.0 version -- Update Best SCSS structur -- Update new theme color -- Update summernote plugin
— 13 May 2020
-- Update jQuery latest version - 3.5.1
— 05 May 2020
-- Add video tutorial
— 03 May 2020
-- Initial Release
Please Note : All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the template and NOT included in the final purchase files.