IMPORTANT: this template is for Ghost CMS not WordPress. We don’t supply refund for mistaken purchases.
Rein is a contemporary Weblog centered on excessive velocity and darkish colours, the theme matches completely any sort of weblog specifically life-style, images, private, or coding blogs because of the excessive distinction. It’s centered within the content material, velocity, code high quality and search engine marketing in thoughts.
It’s appropriate with Ghost 3.x and works with each Koenig Widget.
We provide direct assist through our help system, just submit a ticket when you’ve got any query.
- Extremely optimized for velocity.
- Minimal Design.
- Full Koenig Editor Help.
- Pre packaged with SASS (SCSS), Prepos 6 config file included.
- Syntax Spotlight see here.
- Translation prepared (English and Spanish Included).
- Minified and Optimized code.
- HTML5 & CSS3 prepared.
- Ghost 3.x appropriate.
- 2 Single put up inclinations:
- Customized Tag web page, see here.
- Customized Writer web page, see here.
- Customized 404 Web page see here.
- Customized Tags carousel help
- Customized tag colours.
- Weblog Cowl help.
- Tag Cowl help.
- Search Widget.
- Koening Gallery Help
- Promoting sections.
- Disqus Help.
- Absolutely responsive.
- Video Help (Vimeo, Youtube, and so forth).
- Retina Show Prepared.
- Font Superior icons.
- Works on Android, Ipad and Iphone.
- Documentation included.
- Clear Design.
- Properly Coded.
- Navigation Menu.
v1.1.1 - 06 June 2020 ------------------------ - Added: Prepos 7 configuration. v1.1.0 - 27 October 2019 ------------------------ - * Now Rein is appropriate with Ghost v3.0 - Improved: added a minor delay to lazy load to enhance bandwidth utilization. - Improved: hover results, typography font sizes and a few minor design points. - Added: Bookmark playing cards (New Koenig widget). - Added: lazy load on associated photographs (on sidebar and under put up).
Photographs by: Unsplash
- Montserrat – https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto
- Muli – https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Muli